SEO is a crucial element of any website. Not only does it help drive traffic, but it will also help you to rank higher in search engines, which can lead to more sales and more customers.
However, SEO isn’t something you should wait until your website has been launched for months or years before you start doing it thus consult with SEO experts in Ahmedabad.
In fact, there are several steps that you can take right away after launching your new website to ensure that you get the most from your SEO efforts!
Structure of the website
- Headings. This is a good way to structure your content so that it’s easy for people to read but also for Google to understand which parts of your site are the most important.
- Image alt tags. When someone looks at your image, they should be able to get a sense of the image is about just by looking at its title. You can use an alt tag as an opportunity to provide more information or context beyond what’s in the body text on that page or post.
- Page titles and meta descriptions: These elements tell search engines what’s happening on the page they’re visiting, so they should be descriptive and helpful—not vague or misleading!
- Links: Links tell search engines where else around the web you want them going next (i,.e., which pages are related). So with the help of SEO company in Ahmedabad make sure all links point back to relevant content instead of just being random links thrown together without much thought behind them—this will prevent users from getting lost within your website when trying to look something up unless there really isn’t anything else available online about that topic right now.
Do you have optimised a website with the title?
The title of your website is one of the most important on-page factors when it comes to SEO.
The first step to optimising your titles is finding a balance between keeping them short and descriptive while ensuring they are keyword rich as well.
A good rule of thumb here would be: if there’s room for more keywords in the title, then add them!
Is the content google friendly?
Now that you’ve got a website up and running, it’s time to make sure the content is favourable for Google. The following are some things that SEO service Ahmedabad keep in mind for evergreen web content:
- Content must be unique. This means there should be no duplicate content on your site (not even with slight variations).
- Content must be readable. It should also have a useful purpose for the reader, as well as be relevant to the topic at hand.
- Content must be informative and helpful for visitors who land on your page through search engines or social media shares of your page links. This can include tutorials or product reviews if you’re selling something directly from your website rather than just using it as an informational hub that leads people elsewhere.
Link building is essential to crawl.
Link building is the crucial process of acquiring links to your website or blog from other websites. This can be done through various strategies, such as guest posting on other sites, forum commenting and social media influencer outreach.
A link inbound (i.e., from another site) is essentially an endorsement that says, “hey, this person’s site is worth checking out!
This can help search engines crawl their way to your site and rank you accordingly in SERPs (search engine results pages).
Don’t take META as “TAKEN FOR GRANTED.”
As you know, the meta description and title are two of the most important elements for SEO. They’re what appears in search results when someone searches for a keyword related to your page.
When people see these titles, it’s a chance for them to decide whether or not they need to read more about your page and click through.
Now that you’ve launched your site don’t take META for granted! The meta description and title should be unique on every single page.
If there’s already a secondary ranking factor (like an alt tag), then use that as inspiration instead of trying to copy what already exists on other pages with similar content types.
Keep in mind that Google uses this data as part of its algorithm, so it’s important not only by itself but also because it’s used by other websites, which means if yours doesn’t have anything special, then no one else will either!
Search console and analytics help to trail website
Search console is a tool from Google which provides information about the performance of your website.
You can use the search console to find out what is working and what isn’t, where there are problems with your site and how you can fix them, what keywords are ranking, and which pages on your website are ranking for specific terms.
Analytics helps track visitor information like user interactions with content on the page, as well as demographic information such as the country or region where they reside.
Last thing to test
Once you’ve done all of the above, there are a few last things to check on your website.
- Check for indexing status: Use Google’s Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools to make sure that the pages of your site have been indexed by their respective search engines.
- Look for broken links: If you’ve linked out to other sites, check those links and make sure they still work as intended (and don’t lead to a 404 error).
- Test Site Speed: Using Google Pagespeed Insights or Pingdom Tools, test how quickly your site loads in different browsers (Chrome/Firefox/IE) and on different devices (desktop/tablet/mobile).
Now that you’ve had a chance to go through the process of Google’s Mobile-Friendly Test and have gotten some feedback on how your site stacks up, it’s time to take action.
If you’ve passed the test with flying colours, then congratulations! You’re ready to move on with your SEO strategy. But if not—don’t worry; you can consult an SEO company in Ahmedabad expert now. Digital45 strives to offer, which will unavoidably lead to achievement and growth. We make a lot of effort to go above and above for our clients, and we are accountable for their growth.