Content marketing is one of the best ways, as per the Affordable SEO Company in Ahmedabad, to make your eCommerce business stand out from the crowd. It could be the difference between a sale or not, and if you’re using link-building strategies to boost your growth, then you’re on the right track! So, what are some of the best link-building strategies for eCommerce?
Conduct competitor backlink analysis
You can conduct competitor backlink analysis by looking at the links that your competitors have and finding out what they’re linking to. By doing so, you can identify which of their websites are most relevant to yours and use this information to improve your own site.
For example: Let’s say I want to find out whether my eCommerce store should be using Google Shopping as its main source of product listings or Amazon Marketplace instead.
To do this, I could go through all the products on my site (or any number of other sites), search for each one in Google Search Console and then see which ones return more results than others when searching for it through another keyword (in this case “Amazon marketplace”).
If several pages return more results than average—and if those pages contain lots of links pointing back toward them—it may be worth considering moving towards using Google Shopping over Amazon Marketplace.
A press release is a news story written to inform the media about a particular event. In other words, it’s an excellent way to get your product in front of the media so that they can write about it or run a story on their website.
It can be designed for any niche market and will require some research into what topics are most relevant for contacting journalists (e.g., food bloggers) who might be interested in covering those topics.
The best part?
Press releases are free! You don’t have to pay anything extra if you want their help promoting your business online—all they need is access to information about something that could help them write an article later down the road (i.e., links).
Run contests, promotions & collaborations
Contests, promotions and collaborations are the best way to get your content out there. These can be used as a tool for increasing social media engagement or even just as an opportunity to promote your brand.
You can run a contest where you give away something that’s relevant and useful for the audience you want to reach, such as an ebook download or coupon code for one of your products.
This will help increase engagement as per SEO Company in Ahmedabad with those who already follow what you do on social media because they have something in common with them—they won! You could also use this method as a way of promoting other brands who might be interested in partnering up with yours.
Product review sites are a great way to build links. They’re also highly specific, meaning that you can get links from many different brands at once.
Product review sites are usually focused on products and provide valuable information about them. They provide detailed reviews of each product or service, which helps potential customers make informed decisions about the product or service before buying it.
Product review sites have high domain authority (DA) and page authority (PA). DA measures how well-established a site is within its industry.
PA measures how popular it is overall among other sites in its industry—the higher the DA/PA ratio, the more authoritative that site is considered by search engines like Google when determining where they rank your website’s content on their SERPs (search engine result pages).
Use Influencers to Build Content Assets
Influencers are people who have a large following, and they’re often well known in their field. They can help you promote your content by sharing it with their followers.
The more influencers you work with, the more likely it is that your content will be seen by a large number of people—and that means more opportunities for engagement and revenue generation!
Influencers also provide another benefit: they build trust with customers. If someone trusts an influencer as much as they trust you (or even just some other brands), then why wouldn’t they want to buy from them?
This makes potential customers feel better about buying from your store because you’re less likely to lose money on each sale because of how trustworthy someone else is compared with yours.
Develop partnerships with other online ventures
Another great way to build links is by partnering with other online ventures. This can be done through a variety of means, but the most common method is by partnering with another eCommerce site or even non-eCommerce sites that have similar audiences.
For example, if you’re selling shoes on your own website, then it would make sense to partner with another shoe retailer who sells products in the same niche as yours—the idea being that they’ll want their customers to be able to buy from one place instead of having them go out there hunting for specific items on their own sites (which could lead them down a rabbit hole).
Another option would be partnering up with businesses that serve an audience similar enough so as not too much overlap but different enough where each party benefits from working together (and also don’t overlap).
Create a Feature That Makes Your Products Shareable
If you want your eCommerce site to rank well on Google, then it’s important that you create a feature that makes your products shareable.
One way of doing this is by including social sharing buttons on the product page. The more people who share their opinions about a product, the better chance it has of appearing in search results for related keywords.
Shareable features can include things like product reviews or giveaways (for example: “win a free pair of glasses”), but they also include discounts such as coupons and discount codes—which are especially useful when targeting specific demographics such as female shoppers who shop online regularly during certain times of day (like lunchtime).
Podcast guesting is a great way used by the SEO Services in Ahmedabad provider to build links because it can be done in a variety of different ways. You can appear as an expert guest on other podcasts, or you can host your own podcast and invite guests to it.
Either way, if you have expertise in the niche area that your brand falls into (in this case, eCommerce), then there’s no reason why you shouldn’t be able to get some press coverage online with just one appearance on another show.
To get started with podcasting:
- Find out if any other retailers are already doing this same thing—if so, then it will be easier to find people who have experience doing so and might even help your cause by sharing their success stories with others who are just getting started themselves!;
- Decide which platform(s) will serve best for what kind of content/audience needs – here’s some advice from experts like Joe Pulizzi at Buffer about choosing between platforms like iTunes Radio vs SoundCloud vs, Spotify etc…
Unlinked brand mentions
- Blog posts: The most obvious route to a link is to mention your brand in a blog post. In fact, this could be one of the best ways to get backlinks from an influencer if they are already talking about your company or product.
- YouTube videos: If you have an interesting video about eCommerce and want to promote it on social media, consider adding mentions of yourself or your brand as part of the description.
- Podcasts: Podcasts are another great way for people who don’t know each other yet but have similar interests (eCommerce) to come together and form relationships through shared content creation. We recommend contacting podcast hosts directly via email with sample topics that would work well for both parties before sending them any potential guests!
Take advantage of guest blogging opportunities.
Guest blogging is a great way to build links and get your site more exposure. It can also help you stand out from the crowd, as well as improve your SEO ranking.
To find guest blogging opportunities, the SEO Company in Ahmedabad suggests you search for blogs that accept new content and have a high domain authority (DA). To evaluate whether or not an opportunity is right for you, SEO Services in Ahmedabad provider suggests you look at their guidelines first: are they flexible? Do they have strict requirements? If so, this isn’t the right place for you!
Once you’ve found interesting opportunities within reach of your budget and skillset, follow these steps:
- Write up an article based on their website in just one day (if possible) if possible; otherwise, write about something related to what they write about but not exactly like theirs – this will make it seem more natural when published elsewhere later on downstream when someone finds them through other means too 🙂
- Submit it via email once everything looks good enough after editing, etcetera… Don’t forget, though! Your intention here should always be focused on helping others learn something new rather than trying too hard yourself, especially since there aren’t many places out there offering paid positions yet, so don’t worry about wasting any time doing things wrong here either way since everyone else seems happy enough doing things correctly anyway 🙂
Why is link building important for eCommerce SEO?
Link building is an important part of SEO because it helps you increase your search engine rankings, attract more traffic to your site and improve conversions.
Here are some of the reasons why:
- It helps you attract more visitors
One of the most important reasons why it’s important to create an optimized website is that it helps you attract more visitors. Having a well-optimized site will help you rank higher in search engines and drive more traffic to your site. This can be done by improving your content, using relevant keywords and writing blog posts that people want to read.
- It helps you increase conversions. One of the biggest mistakes businesses make is not focusing on converting visitors into customers. While it’s important to attract as many visitors as possible, without conversions, your website will be useless. This can be done by using persuasive copywriting techniques and designing your site with user experience in mind.
- It helps you boost SEO. One of the main reasons why it’s important to create an optimized website is that it will help you increase your search engine rankings. Having a well-optimized site will help you rank higher in search engines and drive more traffic to your site.
- It helps you improve brand awareness. Having an optimized website can also help you improve brand awareness by making sure that your customers find what they’re looking for on your site.
Having a well-optimized site will help you increase your search engine rankings. This can be done by using persuasive copywriting techniques and designing your site with user experience in mind.
- It helps you increase leads. One of the best ways to attract potential customers is by offering them something free in exchange for their contact information, such as an ebook or webinar registration form on your site.
This is called lead generation, and it’s a great way to improve your conversion rate. It will also help you increase traffic to your site by offering something of value in exchange for their email address.
- It helps you build credibility. Having a well-optimized website can also help you improve brand awareness by making sure that your customers find what they’re looking for on your site.
As eCommerce businesses, we know that link building is one of the most important aspects of SEO. The more links you have coming into your site from high-quality sources, the better chance you have of ranking higher in SERPS and getting in front of more potential customers.
That’s why we’ve put together this list of the 10 best link-building strategies for eCommerce businesses. If you want to take your business to the next level, make sure to try out some (or all) of these tactics!
If you’re looking for ways to improve your website’s search engine ranking, start by considering some of the best link-building strategies for eCommerce.
Contact Digital45 – an experienced SEO company in Ahmedabad – to help get your website where it needs to be.
We have a team of dedicated professionals who can develop and execute a comprehensive link-building strategy that will get your site noticed by potential customers and increase traffic and conversions.